einverted

Carole Louis gtps5 at gtptech.com
Thu Jul 17 10:08:25 UTC 2003

Hi (again),

I am trying to use the program "einverted" as a function in my own
program. "einverted" would be just a part of it. So I have put
"einverted" in a function (without all the steps as "embInit",
ajAcd....). I have no problem to compile my program but when I try to
execute it, my program do not stop. I think the problem is in the lines
:
for (i = 5 ; i-- ;)
    {
      AJCNEW(revmatch[i], (length+maxsave));
      ip = revmatch[i];
      for(j = length ; j-- ; )
	       *ip++ = mismatch ;
      for(j = maxsave ; j-- ;)
	        *ip++ = rogue ;
    }
When I suppress the line "AJCNEW(revmatch[i], (length+maxsave));", the
execution of my program do not stop but I obtain a segmentation fault
(and it is normal).

Is there a special operation to do when I compile ?

Thanks,
Carole