word shuffle

Gary Williams, Tel 01223 494522 gwilliam at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Mon Jul 14 15:58:14 UTC 2003

I think the following might approximate to what you require:

msbar -block 6 -inframe -minimum your_block_size -maximum
your_block_size -count 500

substitute 'your_block_size' with whatever the sizes of your blocks are.

You may or may not require the '-inframe' parameter. This starts every
block at a position in the sequence that is a multiple of the block
length.

Adjust the -count value for your purposes.

Regards,
Gary

--
Gary Williams               Tel: +44 1223 494522  Fax: +44 1223 494512
mailto:G.Williams at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk          http://www.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/