reverse translate

Lakshmanan Iyer laxman at CGR.Harvard.edu
Tue Jul 8 13:23:25 UTC 2003

Hi,
I found this program on the web. Have not given it a try!
This looks like what you would like to do.

Primegen is a multiple alignment analysis tool for finding the
least-degenerate, most-degenerate, least-conserved, and most-conserved
regions of protein and nucleic acid multiple alignments, and generating
oligonucleotide primers for these regions. Primegen does not create multiple
alignments, but only analyses alignments created elsewhere.

http://www.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/Registered/Option/primegen.html

-thanks
-laxman

Lakshmanan Iyer, Ph. D.