Your subscription to American Biotechnology magazine

American Biotech isc at ica.cc
Tue Jul 1 21:08:20 UTC 2003

THIS NOTICE IS FOR: Our Colleagues
SUBJECT:Reminder - Your Subscription to American Biotechnology Laboratory Magazine
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO?: Copy and paste this link to your web browser.

http://www.icainfo.com/abl/appintro_new.asp?&NewAdd=YES&Priority=PTPAB2

DEADLINE:July 15, 2003

Your FREE subscription to American Biotechnology Laboratory Magazine is available with the next issue!
Please take a moment now to submit your application.

American Biotechnology Laboratory, is the leading life science tabloid publication that includes news and information about the latest laboratory products and features articles submitted by prominent scientists from around the world reviewing laboratory techniques and applications of instrumentation and software.

I am most confident that you will enjoy our journal and will find it to be of significant professional value.
Begin your complimentary subscription NOW, copy and paste this link to your web browser

http://www.icainfo.com/abl/appintro_new.asp?&NewAdd=YES&Priority=PTPAB2

I look forward to hearing from you.

Brian Howard, Ph.D.
Editor

International Scientific Communications, Inc.
30 Controls Drive, P.O. Box 870
Shelton, CT 06484
Tel.: 203-926-9300, Fax: 203-926-9310
iscpubs at iscpubs.com