[EMBOSS] EMBOSS on osx 10.3

Georg Otto georg.otto at tuebingen.mpg.de
Fri Dec 19 10:47:02 UTC 2003

Dear all,

I think that I could solve the problem of compiling and running EMBOSS
on Mac OS 10.3, thanks to the help of Jean-Christophe Ame and Alan
Bleasby. On my Computer, X11 was installed but not X11 SDK. This comes
as an extra package on the developer CD. I installed it, then i
configured and compiled EMBOSS (I used the distribution from the EMBOSS
website, not the fink). It compiled without problems and it runs now.

Cheers,

Georg