[EMBOSS] Question about Emma using emboss-GUI

Dr T. Carver tcarver at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Aug 8 12:30:58 UTC 2003

Hi Jean

Which EMBOSS-GUI are you testing?
If you are using Jemboss you will need to add the path to clustalw to the
jemboss.properties file (in $EMBOSS-INSTALL/share/EMBOSS/jemboss). The
format of this file is described at:

http://www.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/Software/EMBOSS/Jemboss/install/properties.html

-so add it to the embossPath variable and if you are using a client-server
installation re-start tomcat with the 'tomstart' script provided.
Regards
Tim Carver

HGMP-RC