kaptain

Thomas Siegmund siegmund at develogen.com
Sun Apr 27 15:18:58 UTC 2003

Dear Calvin,

I have not seen this message with kaptain, but I remember people saw it on
RedHat systems with koffice. This was a problem with the location of the
koffice binaries. Please try to search the KDE mailing list archive (
http://lists.kde.org/ ) for 'mutex destroy'. Or you could ask  Terek Zolt,
the author of kaptain directly. Maybe he has an idea.

Thomas

--
Thomas Siegmund, Ph.D.
DeveloGen AG