coderet again

David.Bauer at SCHERING.DE David.Bauer at SCHERING.DE
Thu Apr 24 13:54:56 UTC 2003

Ooops, in my version 2.6.0 extracfeat does not have this option.
Maybe Gary has an idea ?

David.

I updated to version 2.6.0 but the problem remained. However, I figured
that in my emboss.default file I erroneously set the database type to P
instead of N. After I changed that coderet worked perfectly well.

However, I encountered a new problem with the new version. I tried the
new very useful '-describe' qualifer of extractfeat and received the
error message " Died: unknown qualifier -describe".

Any idea what I could be the problem here.

Thanks, joerg