GUI

Maxim Telegin maximtel at ibpm.pushchino.ru
Mon Apr 21 07:40:31 UTC 2003

Dear EMBOSS users!
Our group means to write some integrated GUI frontend using the EMBOSS
package. It is planed as all-in-one program, such as Vector NTI under
Windows platform plus such enhancements as advanced functions in
cloning-strategy planning and other. As base we are planning to use the
Gtk library (because we have some experience). Is such program will be
useful? We know that different GUI frontends (Jemboss, Kaptain etc)
exists, but we want to realize something more powerfull.

Regards
Maxim A. Telegin
IBPM
Russian Academy of Sciences