info needed

shilpa halesh shilpahalesh at yahoo.co.in
Tue Sep 17 05:34:53 UTC 2002

hello sir,
  i am PG student doing medical software course.we are
required to  work on bioinformatics tools.it is given
as an assignment.i have selected emboss as the
topic.we are asked to understand the source code and
to change it another compatible language.
	i have downloaded the emboss software,the database,i
have downloaded the tutorial also,but i am not able to
understand how to link the software with the
database.i request you to please guide me so that i
can understand the source code in a proper way.i hope
you would consider my request.my mail id is
shilpahalesh at yahoo.co.in

shilpa