multi-page graphical output

Dr Adam Ralph aralp001 at udcf.gla.ac.uk
Fri Oct 25 15:04:22 UTC 2002

Dear Anyone,

   I am trying to write a program which outputs a graph, similar to
plotcon or cpgplot. It would appear that the way these programs are
constructed, the graph is plotted on one page. Thus if you have a large
sequence the graph looks a bit of a mess. Other types of graphical program
(like prettyplot) which plot lines of text are able to alter the number of
characters per line and produce multiple pages.
   My question is can someone show me or give me an example program
which splits histogram/graph plots into multiple pages? Thus on one
page you can have a graph of residues 1-1000, then graph of 1001-2000 etc.

Thanks in advance
Adam

Dr. Adam Ralph
Institute of Virology