this format is not readable by seqret

Keith James kdj at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Oct 15 10:38:46 UTC 2002

    Joerg> Hi, in fact I hoped that anybody in the List would know
    Joerg> where this format comes from. In my file sample I just
    Joerg> found some of thes unreadable sequences.  As it does not
    Joerg> seem to be a good known format, I will try to find out
    Joerg> where it is used.

I _think_ this may be flatfile output from DNAStar/Lasergene. It's
been a while since I've seen any files like that but the ^^ delimiter
reminded me of it.

I don't have acces to the package to verify this.

Keith

--

- Keith James <kdj at sanger.ac.uk> bioinformatics programming support -
- Pathogen Sequencing Unit, The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, UK -