Splitting genbank

Kenneth Geisshirt kenneth at geisshirt.dk
Mon Oct 14 11:02:15 UTC 2002

Hi everyone

I recently joined the mailing list (after a couple of weeks usage of
EMBOSS) so I hope that my question isn't a FAQ.

I have a local copy of genbank, and I wish to split it into four
databases: one for humans, one of rats, one of mouses and one for the
rest. The applications seqret and seqretsplit can help me with the first
three by specifying the organism in the usa, but how do I specify "not
human and not rat and not mouse"?

Thanks in advance
  Kneth

--
Kenneth Geisshirt, M.Sc., Ph.D.         http://kenneth.geisshirt.dk
Grøndals Parkvej 2A, 3. sal                    kenneth at geisshirt.dk
DK-2720 Vanløse                                     +45 38 87 78 38