eprimer3...broken pipe?

Gary Williams, Tel 01223 494522 gwilliam at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Wed Oct 9 08:28:08 UTC 2002

>From the eprimer3 documentation:

The Whitehead program must be set up and on the path in order for
eprimer3 to find and run it.

The Whitehead Institute program that is run by this program is available
from:
http://www-genome.wi.mit.edu/genome_software/other/primer3.html
(Then see the link 'Get release 0.9')

The version that is run by this program is 3.0.9 currently available
from:
http://www-genome.wi.mit.edu/ftp/distribution/software/primer3_0_9_test.tar.gz

Gary

--
Gary Williams               Tel: +44 1223 494522  Fax: +44 1223 494512
mailto:G.Williams at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk            http://www.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/