pepwindawall

Catherine Letondal letondal at pasteur.fr
Fri Oct 4 06:05:39 UTC 2002

"Claudia Fornai" wrote:

> dear emboss
> I'm Claudia Fornai, and I'm writing from Italy. I'd like instruction to =
> usa from a suitable UNIX platform pepwindowall and aother programs.
> Best regards,
> Claudia Fornai
>
> fornai at biomed.unipi.it

Hi Claudia,

I guess that the documentation contains many answers to your question
but if you use the Web interface provided here:
http://bioweb.pasteur.fr/seqanal/interfaces/pepwindowall.html
You will have the Unix command corresponding to your
parameters displayed in the results page.

Other EMBOSS programs are available from here:
http://bioweb.pasteur.fr/intro-uk.html
(where there are not only EMBOSS programs though)

--
Catherine Letondal -- Pasteur Institute Computing Center