Fwd: Re: EMBOSS default program settings

Per Johansson heme at postmark.net
Mon Nov 11 06:32:50 UTC 2002

Thank you Peter,

I DO mean

set emboss_outformat embl (but I can't find emboss_outformat in the
documentation). When I use

set emboss_outformat embl

in the emboss.default file I don't see any effect at all, the default
output format is still fasta, I use emboss-2.4.1 . But I assume this
is not version dependent.

Per

Per Johansson
heme at postmark.net