Remote getz from emboss

Guy Bottu gbottu at ben.vub.ac.be
Mon Nov 4 10:05:58 UTC 2002

from : BEN

At the BEN site we do have a Perl script that reproduces more or less the
functionality of the GCG program lookup. It can access a local (with getz) or a
remote (with rsh getz) SRS server (simple outcomment inside the script, was
because we once had our SRS server on a different computer). It can be run
interactively at the command line or put behind an EMBOSS wrapper program and
thus behind Staden or the EMBOSS WWW interfaces. Is this what you are looking
for ?

	Guy  Bottu