EMBOSS/Jemboss 2.3.1 on SGI

Haruna Cofer haruna at sgi.com
Fri Mar 15 05:12:52 UTC 2002

Hello there --

I have updated my porting notes for both EMBOSS and Jemboss 2.3.1 on SGI
systems, and they are available from here:

 http://www.sgi.com/solutions/sciences/chembio/resources/emboss/

Many thanks to Tim Carver for helping me get Jemboss up and running, and
many thanks to Alan Bleasby, Peter Tribble, Guido Steiner, and several
others for helping me refine my porting notes.  Please do let me know if
you have any questions or problems building EMBOSS/Jemboss on SGI.
Thanks!

-- Haruna  :)

--
  Haruna N. Cofer
  SGI                                 ChemPharm Applications