databases

w2hgcg at netscape.net w2hgcg at netscape.net
Fri Mar 15 00:00:45 UTC 2002

I am trying to learn how to set up emboss on my pc,I am running linux suse 7.3, and have some space on my HD, I would like to know  from where can I download a little database (no matter what this DB be about) so I can use it to learn to implement the emboss pack, I do not really care about what the DB be about because I only want it for learning how to set the emboss up, and see it runing on my pc, just one little thing I would need a not so big DB, let say for example some between 5 to 10 megs, or something like so, well thanks a lot in advance. bye :-)