fuzznuc output

Peter Rice peter.rice at uk.lionbioscience.com
Fri Jun 28 12:45:10 UTC 2002

Hi Graziano,

> "Graziano P." wrote:
>
> I have installed the EMBOSS version 2.3.1.
> I have made an analisys with the fuzznuc program in this way:
> $ fuzznuc
>
> As you can see there is no name for each coloumn of the table; moreover
> this output is different from that you can see in the EMBOSS HELP, i.e.
> for example:
>
> I have tried to use the option -rformat seqtable, like suggested in the help, but the the program says:
>
> "   EMBOSS An error in ajacd.c at line 11225:
> unknown qualifier -rformat"
>
> Have you got any idea about this problem? Is the matter in the EMBOSS
> version?

This is, as you say, an EMBOSS version issue.

We are converting EMBOSS programs to use formatted reports.

Fuzznuc was converted for EMBOSS 2.4.0

The web pages show the current (development) documentation. The EMBOSS
distribution includes the documentation for each release in the
doc/programs/html directory.

In this case, I would recommend upgrading to EMBOSS 2.4.x because the
fuzznuc report output is much nicer.