Antwort: Re: seqret via url with spaces

David.Bauer at SCHERING.DE David.Bauer at SCHERING.DE
Tue Feb 26 12:25:18 UTC 2002

Thanks,

it works but I had to do another change.

The opening [({ are fine but the closing ])} get an aditional space inbetween
them before they are passed to the web server (as I can see in the .dbg file).
I had to code them as %%5D etc.

David.

                    Peter Rice
                    <peter.rice at uk.lionbiosc
                    ience.com>
                    Gesendet von:            An:    David.Bauer at SCHERING.DE
                    owner-emboss at hgmp.mrc.ac Kopie: emboss at embnet.org
                    .uk                      Thema: Re: seqret via url with spaces

                    26.02.02 12:04

David.Bauer at SCHERING.DE wrote:
> ...../www_find.cgi?-e+'{GENESEQ}:[([AccNumber%20EQ%20text:%s;])]'
> If I do this in emboss.default, than ajstr complains with:
> Uncaught exception:  Allocation bad byte count, raised at ajstr.c:368
>
> So what is the right way to code the spaces?

This is an ANSI C format to print the %s string. You need %%20 for the
other % signs. These convert to single '%' for the URL that is used.

Peter Rice, LION Bioscience Ltd, Cambridge, UK
peter.rice at uk.lionbioscience.com +44 1223 224723