BLAST tutorial.

Gary Williams, Tel 01223 494522 gwilliam at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Feb 22 13:56:01 UTC 2002

The Blast setup tutorial and the advanced UNIX guide are now available
at:
ftp://ftp.uk.embnet.org/pub/EMBOSS/tutorials/

in the files:
adv_unix_tut.pdf
blasttut.pdf

Gary

--
Gary Williams               Tel: +44 1223 494522  Fax: +44 1223 494512
mailto:G.Williams at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk            http://www.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/