EMBOSS under win2000

Asen Nenov asen.nenov at metalife.de
Fri Dec 20 09:08:08 UTC 2002

Hi Brian,

Actually I tested the compiling of EMBOSS 2.5.1 under CYGWIN [WIN2000
Professional] last week. It crashed 30 secs after running MAKE. Is there
something special that you change to run the process?

Second question is: Did you plan to run some benchmarking on EMBOSS under
win2000 vs. EMBOSS under Linux server. It will be interesting, exaclty how
slower it is running. :-)

Regards
Asen

p.s. Out of subject: I wanted to test some of your tools on Cognia website,
but the demo link gave me Error 500:
http://nt.cognia.com/demopcdb/index.jsp
Any ideas how to access this demo?

METALIFE AG - Sofia, Bulgaria