Prima

Catherine Letondal letondal at pasteur.fr
Tue Apr 16 21:41:15 UTC 2002

"Cynthia Martino" wrote:

> Hi there!
>
> In the past I was able to access a number of programs, including prima, =
> via the EMBnet Norway site.  However, now when I click on the program =
> name within the program list all I get is a help page describing the =
> qualifiers. =20
>
> Do you know if this and the other programs formerly available (via =
> www.no.embnet.org/Programs/) can still be accessed online?=20
>
> Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Hi,

If you want to use a similar interface, you can go to:
http://bioweb.pasteur.fr/seqanal/interfaces/prima.html
(see http://bioweb.pasteur.fr/intro-uk.html for all EMBOSS programs)

There are however other EMBOSS interfaces that you can use, people
from EMBOSS will tell you more accurately than I would do.

I don't know what happens on the no.embnet.org server.
We are late in the distribution of the Xml Pise programs for EMBOSS
latest version, so that could explain.

--
Catherine Letondal -- Pasteur Institute Computing Center