abiview

Roehrig, Sascha s.roehrig at xantos-bio.de
Wed Mar 7 15:02:31 UTC 2001

Dear Tim,

I am running Emboss locally under Redhat 6.2.
Abiview produces the same error whether told to produce x11 or postscript
output. Starting the application under xwindows didn't help either.
I have not been able to run abiview with any ABI files, however, since
Chromas was able to open them I concluded that the integrity of the files is
ok. However, the tracer files all stem from the same sequencing company, so
maybe there is some problem there.

Maybe you can send me one abi file, which works for you, so I can test it
locally here.

Best regards,

Sascha