question about mse

Guy Bottu gbottu at ben.vub.ac.be
Tue Mar 6 12:57:27 UTC 2001

from : BEN

	Dear colleagues,

I just tried the mse distributed with EMBOSS (EMBOSS 1.10.0 and MSE 0.0.4 under
Solaris 2.7). According to the documentation the <backspace> key should make a
sequence move to the left, on vt200 you should be able to use <ctrl-h> or F12. I
tried all three in a CDE Terminal, in an Xterm and with TeraTerm, but nothing
happens.
More seriously, it is not possible to save the modified alignment. When I type
the command "exit" or "exit xxx", the program asks "Sequences modified do you
wish to continue exiting [N]" and when I answer "y" the program exits but does
not produce any output file. Am I missing somethng ?

	Guy Bottu