EMNU v1.0.0, undefined reference in libplplot

Johann Visagie johann at egenetics.com
Tue Jan 23 16:21:24 UTC 2001

Johann Visagie on 2001-01-23 (Tue) at 18:10:22 +0200:

> OK, I'm starting to nit-pick now since I can already get EMNU compiled on my
> system...  but in the interests of having it build OOTB for everyone:

Actually, you might be able to scratch that nitpick.  The FreeBSD EMBOSS port
already works around some other EMBOSS building problems (such as the
explicit -L/usr/local/lib which David Bauer mentioned), and pre-adding
another -L to CPPFLAGS should not appreciably increase complexity or decrease
elegance.  :-)  I'll report back if it works.

-- Johann