EMNU v1.0.0

gwilliam at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk gwilliam at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Jan 19 11:25:56 UTC 2001

The simple character-based menu 'emnu' is now available from the EMBASSY
FTP site:

ftp://ftp.uk.embnet.org/pub/EMBOSS/EMNU-1.0.0.tar.gz

For documentation see:
http://www.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/Software/EMBOSS/EMBASSY/EMNU/emnu.html

This has been classed as an EMBASSY program, not an EMBOSS program,
because it is interactive.

emnu may be useful for users who dislike the UNIX command line and who
are stuck on a telnet (or similar character-based) interface.

Please comment on it freely.
I hope there are not too many bugs left.
I am sure there will be many features that people dislike intensely.
:-)

Please note that there are more GUIs in the pipeline, so emnu will be
only one of several interfaces available.  If you don't like emnu, use
another interface.

Bug reports to 'emboss-bug at embnet.org', please.

Thanks,
Gary

Gary Williams               Tel: +44 1223 494522  Fax: +44 1223 494512
mailto:G.Williams at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk            http://www.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/
Bioinformatics,MRC HGMP Resource Centre,Hinxton,Cambridge, CB10 1SB,UK