Multiple architectures, same datafiles.

David Martin david.martin at biotek.uio.no
Wed Feb 7 12:29:42 UTC 2001

I want to be able to use the same source tree but to compile for multiple
architectures.

I also want to use the same data files so I only need to update in one
place and all the architectures work.

If I set --libdir and --bindir then everything should be OK? make clean
and rm config.cache between compilations.

Thoughts?

..d

*  Dr. David Martin                  Biotechnology Centre of Oslo   *
*  Node Manager                      Gaustadalleen 21               *
*  The Norwegian EMBNet Node         P.O. box 1125 Blindern         *
*  tel +47 22 84 05 35               N-0317 Oslo                    *
*  fax +47 22 84 05 01               Norway                         *
I will be leaving the Norwegian EMBnet node on 23rd February.
All work related mail should be addressed to admin at embnet.uio.no where
my successor, Rune Groven will deal with it.
All personal email should be sent to dmartin at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk from whence
it will be automatically forwarded to me.
Spam should continue to be sent to /dev/null