Updated Admin guide to 1.9.1

David Martin david.martin at biotek.uio.no
Thu Feb 1 08:45:53 UTC 2001

An updated version of the admin guide is now available.

Main changes:

Explaination of the use of EMBOSS_DATA in specifying the base directory in
which data files are installed by the third party database processing
programs rebaseextract, prosextract, printsextract and tfextract.

Acknowledgement of the fact that I cannot persuade EMBOSS configure to
look for include files in non-standard locations (eg with EMNU so I had
to compile by hand).

Placeholders for GUI installation.

Fix to the style file

New/updated files:
emboss.sty
admin.tex
admin.ps
admin.pdf

At ftp://ftp.no.embnet.org/pub/EMBOSS-extras

Comments, suggestions, bugfixes etc. to me.

..d

*  Dr. David Martin                  Biotechnology Centre of Oslo   *
*  Node Manager                      Gaustadalleen 21               *
*  The Norwegian EMBNet Node         P.O. box 1125 Blindern         *
*  tel +47 22 84 05 35               N-0317 Oslo                    *
*  fax +47 22 84 05 01               Norway                         *