compiling EMNU on CompaqTru64

Gary Williams, Tel 01223 494522 gwilliam at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Dec 7 11:09:48 UTC 2001

The libmenu.a, menu.h and libform.a, form.h files are part of the
standard curses (or ncurses) UNIX libraries.
Check that these are set up correctly.

ncurses is available from:
ftp://dickey.his.com/ncurses/
or
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/ncurses

Read emnu's INSTALL file for 'configure's arguments to piont to the
required libraries.

--
Gary Williams               Tel: +44 1223 494522  Fax: +44 1223 494512
mailto:G.Williams at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk            http://www.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/