A few extra goodies in the admin guide

David Martin david.martin at biotek.uio.no
Fri Aug 11 13:09:21 UTC 2000

I have now included my script for automated updating of my EMBOSS
installation in the admin guide. It copes with the version number changes
and as many packages in EMBASSY as are realistically likely to get
included.

New version with the same name and in the same place.

It also includes two things I had overlooked: comments in emboss.default
and SRSFASTA.

Still the same formatting problems though.

..d

*  Dr. David Martin                  Biotechnology Centre of Oslo   *
*  Node Manager                      Gaustadalleen 21               *
*  The Norwegian EMBNet Node         P.O. box 1125 Blindern         *
*  tel +47 22 95 87 56               N-0317 Oslo                    *
*  fax +47 22 69 41 30               Norway                         *