[emboss-dev] CVS checkout generates broken configure script...

ajb at ebi.ac.uk ajb at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Dec 8 12:45:55 UTC 2010

Hello James,

There is currently a dependency on pkgconfig in CVS. You are missing
the pkg.m4 file on your system. In CentOS you can probably get it by
installing the pkgconfig RPM (which I can see exists for CentOS
using a google search).

I'll have a look at this after I return from holiday in the new year.

HTH

Alan