[emboss-dev] EMBOSS Funding and New developments

George Magklaras georgios at biotek.uio.no
Tue Jun 9 08:40:17 UTC 2009

That's very good news Peter.

I would add to the list the production of documentation for the EMBOSS
admins. In terms of improving the indexing, may node managers (including
myself) have created scripts to automate the formatting of large
databases. Maybe it might be an idea to include them in some sort of
add-on section, so that people can have error-free formatted dbs with
the click of a button or a script call.

GM

--
George Magklaras BSc Hons MPhil
RHCE:805008309135525

Senior Computer Systems Engineer/EMBnet node manager
EMBnet Technical Management Board
The Biotechnology Centre of Oslo,
University of Oslo
http://www.no.embnet.org