[emboss-dev] Request For Work

jitesh dundas jbdundas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 12:31:46 UTC 2008

     Dear All,

Greetings!

I am interested in contributing to this wonderful project. Can somebody
please suggest where to start?

*About MySelf*

  I want to persue a doctoral program in Bio-Informatics next year, for
which I am preparing right now.

However, I am still looking for some guidance and work in this field to help
me get the experience needed.

I have an inclination towards the fields of Finance,Medicine and Computers
and constanlty look out for ways to use my knowledge and
capabilities to innovate and discover in them.

I have a passion for research-work, working on complex and ambiguous
problems. I relentlessly work towards resolving them until they are
solved permanently with the best possible solution.
I am always ready to learn new things and teach others too.

I can work independently as well as in teams with minimum supervision.

I continuously try to improvize in my work by focussing on innovation and
scientific reasoning.

I am a hard-working, sincere and research-oriented professional with a
scientific bend of mind and a never give-up attitude.

I hope you will give me an opportunity to explore the world of
research under you.

Yours sincerely,
Jitesh Dundas
http://jiteshbdundas.blogspot.com