[emboss-dev] Fwd: Request For Work

jitesh dundas jbdundas at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 19:18:33 UTC 2008

Hi,

Based on the idea from Mr. Paul, I am trying to parallelize some of
the cpu intensive  applications and hope if I can resolve some issues
here.
I am looking in Emboss Homepage for existing and past projects, to get
a feel of the projects that may fit this requirement.
Once done, we can plan and try to parallelize them. I have a few ideas
here which I will share with you soon for your review and feedback.

Anybody having any ideas/inputs is most welcome.

Regards,
Jitesh Dundas
http://jiteshbdundas.blogspot.com
Mobile- +91-9860925706