[emboss-dev] user documentation system?

Jon Ison jison at ebi.ac.uk
Wed May 31 13:50:19 UTC 2006

Hi Katharina

We follow a procedure which has just been documented:

http://emboss.sourceforge.net/developers/developers_course/talks.html#talk7partV

Follow the link then scroll down to the section under "3. Application documentation".
Please get back in touch if anything is unclear.  The procedure may well change in
the future as we revise the documentation and systems in preparation for publishing
three new EMBOSS Manuals (Cambrige University Press).

Cheers

Jon