Genetic codes and other repeated ACD lists

Peter Rice pmr at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Apr 8 13:30:34 UTC 2005

Dr J.C. Ison wrote:

> That format would be ideal.  "Env1", "Env2" etc could be replaced by "1", "2" etc
> then text could be added giving a meaningful description of the environment.

The name would be whatever the program accepts for a list (for selection it is
the value, but list is generally preferred in ACD files). I know domainatrix
often uses "1", "2", etc. but they are not always the best choices.

A thought - perhaps the file could have a default marked with * before the
name, or default to the first in the list?

regards,

Peter