Add ajReportClearTail and header to ajax/ajreport.c [Re: Sigcleave and report]

Henrikki Almusa henrikki.almusa at helsinki.fi
Fri May 21 08:01:44 UTC 2004

On Thursday 20 May 2004 18:38, Gary Williams, Tel 01223 494522 wrote:
> It looks as if the same problem affects restrict:
> The text in the tail of the report is not cleared.
> For example the second sequence in the list has no hits, but the
> fragments from the first sequence are reported again.

Well heres two patches (against 2.8.0). First adds the ajReportClearHeader
and ajReportClearTail to "ajax/ajreport.c". Second patch makes use of these
in sigcleave and restrict. Tested with sigcleave and it seemed to work ok.
I'm not sure how much use is the header clearing, but being systematic is
better.

Comments. I'm pretty sure I didn't put the earlier patch into emboss-submit.
And since this is imho better way, I'll put this into emboss-submit if ok.

Thanks,
--
Henrikki Almusa