USAs2

Tamas Hegedus hegedus at biomembrane.hu
Fri Jul 2 18:20:16 UTC 2004

Sorry! I was inaccurate: see !!!
-----------------------
Dear All,

I would like to know if it is possible to hack ajax to handle similar USAs
listed below and !!!HOW!!!:
- USA:kw=something, ft=sthelse.
- USA:SELECT * FROM mytable WHERE..

I see you are working on pattern searches.
It would be great to have the possibility to define patterns in the
fuzzpro by USA: fuzzpro -pattern=USA:patt_name USA:seq
I think the implementation of this would be useful.
Return 'value' could be a 'fasta' pattern file:
!!!
>seq_id type[regexpr|prosite|matrix]
pattern
!!!

Or at the beginning going on the simplest way: The return value is the
simple pattern. I would be satisfied only with this, too :-)

Thank for your help, for your answers,
Tamas

--
Tamás Hegedűs, Research Associate      | http://www.biomembrane.hu
Membrane Research Group of             | mailto:hegedus at biomembrane.hu
Hungarian Academy of Sciences          | tel: 36-1-3724317
H-1113 Budapest Dioszegi u 64, HUNGARY | fax: 36-1-3724353