Prophet & profit

Henrikki Almusa henrikki.almusa at helsinki.fi
Thu Apr 15 13:21:36 UTC 2004

On Thursday 15 April 2004 11:33, Henrikki Almusa wrote:
> Basicly i've changed the embPrintProfile into embReportProfile. But for
> some reason it doesn't print the alignments. The align information should
> be there though, so one of the few things i can come up with is the empty
> seqset, but it isn't used in the embPrintProfile. The patch is attached.
>
> So what I'm doing wrong here? And how to fix this?

Figured out why. The embAlignReportProfile doesn't actually do anything to
AjPAling its given. So heres to patches (against 2.8.0).

1. patch is to change embAlignReportProfile to work similarly as
embAlignReportLocal. I left out the matrix from it, as it doesn't really have
proper matrix (AjPMatrixf) and it seems to work without it. I would prefer
someone who knows more about these functions to tell, whether that is a good
idea or not.

2. patch is then updated version of my earlier patch, which takes the
modifications in embAlignReportProfile into account.

Both patches still need to fix comments and such so, I'll fix them and submit
if they are good otherwise.

Thanks,
--
Henrikki Almusa