field-testing the jison-ware

Damian Counsell d.counsell at rfcgr.mrc.ac.uk
Tue Apr 6 12:58:01 UTC 2004

EMBOSSnians!

I have converted one of my two main programs to use Jon's newly
organised structure code.

There is a missing "!" in one of the public Cmap reading functions
which means that it always turns a NULL instead of the object it's
supposed to.  I've fixed this and committed the change.

The main private Cmap reading function will not return a NULL if the
file it's reading is blank.  I have now changed this so that it does
so if the file contains no valid ID line.  Let me know if this is not
wise.

One down; one to go.

all the best

Damian

--
MRC Rosalind Franklin Centre for Genomics Research
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SB, UK