Trying to change output of tmap

Henrikki Almusa henrikki.almusa at helsinki.fi
Tue Jul 29 11:29:02 UTC 2003

Hello,

I'm trying to make program "tmap" to print emboss report format out instead of
its own report. But i have not succeeded in doing this. There is two
different problems. I haven't changed much in the code since it also prints
out graphics and I don't want to break that ability.

First is that it currently does a segfault. I've used printf to find out where
and it seems that this line:

ajSeqAssName (seq,ajSeqsetName(seqset,j));

does it. However i do not understand how that goes wrong. I've included the
current (dumping) version of my patch.

Second problem would be making featuretable for whole sequence set instead of
one.

So what I'm doing wrong here?

TIA
--