next weekend ?

Bianca evolution28569daphy85 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 16 12:30:49 UTC 2003

Hi sweetie!

I saw your profile online. I am so happy to hear
that we are almost neighbours. My name is Bianca, I'am
19 years old and originally I'am comming from Sweden. Maybe
you are interested in going out with me?

I have a private webcam in my home. The cam is always online
when I'am there. Take a look:
http://bianca.private-website.com.ar

Sometimes the cam is a little bit slow because so many
people watching me. Maybe its because I'am nude the most
time ;-)  It's not a problem for me to show others my nude
body..... So take a look:
http://bianca.private-website.com.ar

Sometimes there is my friend Debbie in front of the cam.

What are you doing on saturday evening ?
Just contact me.....

Yours,
Bianca