Public shell available for reverse merger

magellanstocks at excite.com magellanstocks at excite.com
Sat Mar 30 03:32:40 UTC 2002

Public shell available for reverse merger

I have a public shell company seeking a reverse
merger with a suitable private company. I will deliver
control of the public company, provide all legal and
accounting services including SEC filings, and a Bulletin Board
listing for $150,000.  The entire project can be
accomplished in four months. I also have a trading
shell available at a higher price.  Please
click on the link below.

 mailto:magellanstocks at excite.com?subject=INFO

If you feel you have received this message in error
please reply with "noshell" in the subject line OR

 mailto:somefun777 at excite.com?subject=NOSHELL

Thank you
3787EFcp8-995jrqr6775DZlv0-511LSUA2877HiUD5-027zLnSl48