[DAS2] [DAS] DAS workshop presentations

Ann Loraine aloraine at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 14:04:21 UTC 2008

Regarding the funding issue:

NSF is awarding me some funds that will support developing a
Distributed Annotation Server to use for Arabidopsis data. (It is
through the 2010 program.)

DAS is not the main focus of the grant, but will play a big part in what we do.

I am also working on arranging a number we could use to carry on the
DAS conference calls.

Previously they were hosted by Affymetrix, but I think we can probably
do this for the group here at Charlotte. (I'm at University of North
Carolina Charlotte.)

All the best,

Ann