[DAS2] Proserver Q on notes array

Steve Chervitz Steve_Chervitz at affymetrix.com
Fri Jan 26 22:43:54 UTC 2007

Marie,

You might have better luck sending your ProServer questions to the Ensembl
helpdesk, or to the Sanger folks that developed it. Don't know how many
ProServer experts there are on this list.

Ensembl provides some documentation on ProServer here:
http://www.ensembl.org/info/data/external_data/das/das_server.html

Sounds like you have a web browser compatibility issue, which can be tricky
from the coder's point of view. Consider convincing your group to use a more
standards-compliant browser like Firefox (which can even be trickier ;).

Cheers,
Steve