[DAS2] DAS related workshops in u.k.

Andreas Prlic ap3 at sanger.ac.uk
Mon Jan 22 11:33:29 UTC 2007

Hi all,

The Biosapiens Network ( http://www.biosapiens.info/ ) is a project
that has a strong commitment to DAS
and has been very pro-active in setting up DAS/1 servers (lots of
protein data) and developing DAS clients.

Around this EU-wide collaboration we are organizing two DAS-related
workshops to which we would like to invite you as well.
They will both be held in the last week of February, location is the
Genome Campus in Hinxton / Cambridge, U.K.

workshop 1:
DAS client developers workshop
Monday 26/2/2007
main organizer: Andreas Prlic
for more info please see:
http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Users/ap3/dasworkshop.html

workshop 2:
BioSapiens Feature Classification (Ontology) Workshop
Tuesday, 27/2/2007, Wednesday, 28/2/2007
main organizer: Henning Hermjakob
fore more details please see attachment.

Regards,
Andreas