[DAS2] XML Instance documents generate valid XML from XML Spy

Brian Gilman gilmanb at pantherinformatics.com
Mon Nov 13 20:33:12 UTC 2006

Hey Guys,

    I had XMLSpy output some instance documents based off the xsd and
things look good. I've also bound the document to xmlbeans and will dump
some documents and run them through the validator to make sure
everything's working on that end. I did experience issues when trying to
his current DAS2 servers and understand that everyone is working to make
those compliant. Thanks very, very much for outputting the xsd. Client
writing is now much, much easier and can be automated :-)

Best,

-B