[DAS2] Progress on XML Schema version of DAS/2.0

Helt,Gregg Gregg_Helt at affymetrix.com
Sat Nov 11 11:11:31 UTC 2006

I've checked in an XML-Schema translation of the das2_schemas.rnc doc in
the biodas CVS repository as das2_schemas.xsd
(http://cvs.biodas.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/das/das2/das2_schemas
.xsd?rev=HEAD&cvsroot=biodas).  I still have some concerns about how it
will handle non-DAS extensions, and I also need to add back in some of
the comments from the rnc doc.  But I have tested that I can generate
Java bindings from the XSD using Apache XMLBeans.  To get that to work I
also had to remove use of "xml:id" for now, it was causing XMLBeans to
throw errors.

	Gregg

XSD